The Pilates Room: Studio Etiquette
As much as we hate rules, we do request that for your full enjoyment of the studio, and for the enjoyment of others, you stick to the following etiquette:
- Please arrive for your class at least 5 minutes before it starts, the doors will be locked and no late entries will be able to access the building.
- Shoes must be removed immediately upon arrival and placed on the shoe shelf (shoes aren’t allowed in the changing rooms or up the stairs).
- For hygiene reasons, toe socks must be work in the studio at all times - these can be purchased from the studio, or online at amazon, eBay, etc.
- Mobile phones to be kept out of the studio - they can be locked away in free lockers provided, or left in the changing area.
- For your own safety, it is requested that you follow careful guidance from your instructor at all times.
- No loose garments should be worn on Pilates equipment, and long hair should be tied back.
- All apparatus/mats should be sprayed down and wiped after use.
- Water is permitted in the studio, you can bring your own or purchase from reception.